In compliance with the obligations arising from national (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code, as amended) and European (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data no. 679/2016, GDPR) legislation, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate not to infringe the rights of users.
This site does not publish advertisements, does not use data to send advertisements, but uses third party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties who may collect data from users and then use them to send personalized advertisements on other sites. However, this site makes every effort to protect your privacy and minimize the collection of personal information.
For more information you can read the complete information below.
Legal basis of treatment
The processing of data collected from the site, in addition to the purposes related to, instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in aggregate and anonymous form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not allow in any way the identification. No consent is required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and users and to prevent or expose fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constitute a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are deleted periodically. No consent is required.
Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to enable third parties to perform technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Automatically collected data
The following information may be collected during user navigation and stored in the server log files (hosting) of the site:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– referral and exit web pages;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in aggregate form only. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
– Voluntarily provided data
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users of communication (eg contact forms or request catalogs), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested:
– email address.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the data center of the web Hosting (Aruba S.p.a – Via San Clemente 53, Ponte San Pietro, IT), which is responsible for data processing, processing data on behalf of the holder, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the activities specified. On expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are other purposes for the storage of the same.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored for 30 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in cases provided for by law, when it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User, for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data transfer to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized according to specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– cookie analysis, used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABILITATION OF COOKIES MAY PROHIBIT THE CORRECT USE OF ANY FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable: – YouTube videos or other video sharing services; – Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as social networking buttons), used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies which are entirely managed by third parties and has no access to the information collected through these cookies. Information about the use of these cookies and their purpose, as well as how to disable them, is provided directly by third parties on the following pages.
We remind you that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered to the service and is also already logged in, in which case it means that the User has already given his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the relevant service (eg Facebook).
– Google Analytics: used to analyze users’ use of the site, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, verify how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address. Place of data processing: European Union, since the service is anonymized.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information about the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to an agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from cross-referencing such data with other services.
Additional information on Google Analytics cookies can be found at Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
You can disable (opt-out) of data collection by Google Analytics selectively by installing the appropriate component provided by Google(opt out) on your browser.
– Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing video. Cookies are set at the access of the page containing the embed, and at the start of the video, and do not allow the identification of the User unless it is already logged into the Google profile. Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos. Place of data processing: USA.
Plugin social network
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it to your social account, especially if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record your visit data on our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
Plugins are installed on this site with advanced functions to protect the privacy of users, who do not send cookies or access cookies on your browser at the opening of the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
We treat visitors/users’ data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during its transmission, using the software Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information in transit. The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, may have access to data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of D. Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of processing based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured form and readable by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
requests should be addressed to the data controller.
Data processing holder
EVOLMEC S.r.l. – Head office: Via dei Marinoni, 37 – 27040 Cigognola (PV) – Registered office: Via Trento, 73 – 27049 Stradella (PV)
Phone: +39 0385 250895 – Fax: +39 0385 250359 – e-mail: email@example.com – VAT: 02561620184
In view of the objective complexity associated with the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the operation of the web, the User is encouraged to contact the Owner should he wish to receive any further information regarding the use of the same Cookies and any use thereof – for example by third parties – made through this site.